NEW JOBS FOR VATELIENS: Thomas Matteï is now Digital & Print Marketing Manager at the Bristol Paris.
Located on the famous and chic Faubourg Saint Honoré, the Bristol Paris opened in 1925. With 190 rooms and suites, a gourmet restaurant with 3 Michelin stars, a beautiful French garden, Thomas has been enjoying working here since May 2016.
This optimistic, smiling and hard-working young man, who dreamed of being an actor, an automobile journalist, or an Air France pilot, is now the hotel’s Sales and Marketing Coordinator. What does he actually do then?
A few of Thomas’s missions:
- Coordinating the external business trips for sales reps on the following markets:
- North and South America
- Russia, Italy
- Processing requests from partner travel agencies and transforming them into stays
- Organization and handling “familiarization stays” to make the hotel known to travel agents
- Creating communication supports to promote the hotel (books, flyers, emails, sales events)
- Monitoring the hotel’s image and e-reputation