“When you go to Vatel, you’re committed to an international outlook.
Even though this is a very satisfying philosophy, it’s one that requires a good deal of efforts.Being accepted in another Vatel Campus for the Marco Polo program is one thing, but succeeding in this experience is quite another.
When you go abroad you have to have:
* a large ability of adaptation,
* a certain amount of humility,
* the ability to resist administrative red tape,
* wisdom so as not to put yourself in danger,
* the ability to overturn your own habits and live outside of your comfort zone.
I took advantage of my time there to visit Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Japan. I came back home much more mature and better armed to confront all the challenges that I’ve set for myself.
Yesterday Asia, today France, and tomorrow, the world!”
Read more :